IKA's service department, with its team of experienced longtime employees, repairs all lab and analytical devices. Service locations are available globally with the following advantages:
- Quick and simple: IKA now carries our service and repair work at a fixed price for your convenience. With fixed service and repair pricing, IKA customers will now have their laboratory equipment returned even more quickly
- Repairs within five business days
- The use of original IKA spare parts under warranty ensures a long life-span of the devices
- Free equipment evaluation. We prepare a detailed cost estimate with itemization of spare parts and labor for your approval
- Electrical safety test of the repaired device
- Software update - if technically possible
- In the event of a device malfunction within the warranty period, we guarantee reshipment of the repaired or (if need be) new device within three business days
- While waiting for the repair, a replacement device may be made available
- In the event of economically unviable repairs, a comparable new device can be offered
In case of repair observe the following:
If you need to send your device for repairs to IKA, you have to make sure that it has been cleaned and is free from any materials which may constitute a health hazard. The package has to be marked clearly as safe on the outside.
For this purpose request the form “Decontamination Certificate” from IKA or download the form at www.ika.com/repair. Fill out the form and follow the return instructions on the next pages. Attach the included label “No Danger” to the transport packaging of the unit, so it is clearly visible to IKA employees.
If you require servicing, return the equipment in its original packaging. Storage packaging is not sufficient for shipment.
Additionally use suitable transport packaging.
Due to safety reasons, IKA reserves the right to refuse to service devices which are not labeled sufficiently and return them to sender unopened.
For calorimeter repairs, IKA will perform the pressure vessel test based on the PED (pressure equipment directive) 97/23/EG free of charge. An inspection certificate automatically comes with the reshipment. You are only responsible for normal repair parts and labor.
Maintenance for calorimeters:
A calorimeter's life span is increased with regular maintenance. Periodic replacement of working parts and inspection of the system components will ensure few downtimes for your calorimeter. Depending on the type of application and the sample volume, several different maintenance intervals can be arranged. For maintenance and service, it is recommended that you use IKA authorized service departments only. Professional support will ensure the longevity of your calorimeter.
For calorimeter service, please contact one of the following IKA offices:
|Germany||+49 7633 831 - 177 / 202|
|United States||+1 910 452 7059 Ext. 273|
|Malaysia||+60 3 7804 3322|
|Japan||+81 6 6730 6781|
|China||+86 20 8222 6771|
|Mexico||+1 910 452 7059 Ext. 273|
|Brazil||+55 19 3272 5380|
|South Korea||+82 2 2136 6840|
|United Kingdom||+44 1865 986 162|
|Poland||+48 222 01 99 79|