LR-2.ST Starvisc 200LR-2.ST Starvisc 200 is a modularly configured laboratory reactor for the optimization and reproduction of various chemical reactions, mixing and homogenization processes on a lab scale.
The reactor system is particularly helpful during product development because the torque-measurement stirrer STARVISC 200-2.5 control already clearly indicates while running research programmes as to whether the stirred substance can be used as desired. The system is particularly characterized by the agitator mounting, which allows for a safe transfer of the higher motor torque. In combination with STARVISC it is possible to intensively stir even highly viscous substances and at the same time display their viscosity.
In addition, ULTRA-TURRAX® dispersers, temperature sensors, flow breakers and other accessories can be attached to the open ports of the reactor cover.
- Suitable for vacuum operation
- Components in contact with sample are made of solvent- and temperature-resistant Perfluoroelastomer (FFPM)
- Infinitely variable speed
- Torque trend display for measuring changes in viscosity
- Microprocessor-controlled speed regulation, enables steady speed, also under load
- Removable WiCo (wireless controller) for remote and safe use in a fume hood
Volumen de suministro
- LR 2.ST stand system
- LR-2.SI safety disconnector
- Reactor cover
- STARVISC 200-2.5 control