RC 5 basicPowerful recirculating chiller, designed for external cooling applications up to -30°C.
The energy-efficient chiller is operated with an eco-friendly refrigerant and reaches a high power density. This results in a comparatively small working space in the lab.
The speed-controlled PEEK pump allows an indirect, continuous adjustment of the maximum pressure and flow rate. Due to its excellent temperature stability of about ± 0,1 K, the RC 5 can handle even sophisticated applications. The isolated, high-quality 7l bath has an integrated hopper and drain valve, ensuring a safe and clean handling of the thermofluid. A hose can be connected to empty the bath in order to avoid direct contact with the thermofluid. The easy-to-open front flap allows an easy cleaning of the cooling unit’s air filter.
- Speed-controlled refrigeration system with 1400 W cooling capacity (@20°C)
- Natural thermofluid R290
- Designed for cooling applications up to -30°C - RT
- Extended operating temperature range until 80°C
- Excellent temperature stability of about ± 0,1K (@-10°C)
- Speed-controlled pump made of PEEK: (0,6 bar; 31l/min)
- Digital level indicator
- RS 232 and USB
Scope of delivery
- RC 5 basic
- Hose olive NW 8 (2 pcs.)
- Hose olive NW 12 (2 pcs.)
- USB Cable - USB A to Micro-B, 2 m