ICC controlCompact immersion circulator ICC control for tempering of liquids up to 150 °C. Suitable to use in open or covered bath vessels.
The integrated pressure/ suction pump allow ICC control to be used for internal and external applications. Just connect the optional pump set. ICC control also has an optional cooling coil that allows to work close to ambient temperatures. The program function can save and run up to 10 individual procedures with 10 steps.
The ICC control circulator is first in its class with an integrated carrying handle that allows for comfortable transport and safe storage thanks to its clever stand.
The large, colour TFT screen offers intuitive controls of all process parameters.
- Temperature range: RT - 150 °C
- Temperature stability: ± 0.01 K
- Powerful, speed-controlled pressure/suction pump
- Holding clamp for attaching the circulator to a bath, convenient carrying handle und integrated brackets
- Large easy to read TFT display for temperature, pump speed, filling level and safety temperature
- Programming function with 10 individual programs, each with 10 steps
- Adjustable safety circuit
- Connection for external PT 100 temperature probe
- Visual and acoustic safety warnings
- USB / RS 232 interface for PC control and documentation using labworldsoft®, as well as for online firmware updates
Scope of delivery
- USB Cable - USB A to Micro-B, 2 m