IC basicThe IC basic immersion circulator is used for tempering liquids in open or covered water baths up to 250 °C. The circulator has an adjustable bridge that can be replaced by a fixed bridge.
With the integrated powerful pressure/suction pump, the IC basic can be used for internal and external applications. A cooling coil can be connected to the circulator to temper near-ambient temperatures. All IKA circulating baths conform to the highest safety classification III (FL) for use with flammable liquids according to DIN 12876. The IC basic immersion circulators allow for quick heat-up times and stable temperautre conditions. With integrated connections (M16x1) the device is suitable for external applications.
- Temperature range: RT - 250 °C
- Temperature stability is ± 0.02 K
- Stainless steel bath bridge can be combined with water baths of different volumes
- Adjustable safety circuit
- Powerful pressure/suction pump
- Large easy to read LED display for pump speed and temperature
- Push and turn buttons for intuitive menu navigation
- Connection for external PT 100 temperature probe
- Visual and acoustic safety warnings
- USB / RS 232 interface for PC control and documentation using labworldsoft®, as well as for online firmware updates
Scope of delivery
- Hose olive NW 12 (2 pcs.)
- USB Cable - USB A to Micro-B, 2 m