HRC 2 controlThe compact refrigerated and heating circulator HRC 2 control is renowned for its high energy efficiency, a working temperature range from -30°C to 100°C and a powerful and infinitely variable pressure and suction pump. The on-demand and speed-controlled compressor reduces noise and operating costs.
The HRC 2 control in combination with an external temperature sensor is perfectly suitable to precisely temper external closed or open applications.
The high-quality Isolation of the 4 l bath allows fast heating and reduces heat input when cooling. Using the external temperature control circuit is possible for up to 2,5 l thermofluid without a refill.
The integrated hopper and drain valve ensure a safe and clean handling of the thermofluid. The easy-to-open front flap allows an easy cleaning of the cooling unit’s air filter.There is a drain valve on the front side of the bath. A hose can be connected to empty the bath, so the user does not get in direct contact with the thermofluid.
- Speed-controlled refrigeration system unit with 400 W cooling capacity
- Speed-controlled PEEK pump (0,5 bar; 22 l/min)
- 1500 W heating capacity (1200 W @115V)
- digital level indicator
- Safety classification III (FL) according to DIN 12876
- Adjustable temperature safety circuit
With the Wireless Controller (Wico) the HRC 2 control can be operated safely and conveniently everywhere. Processes can be automated and simplified through 10 freely programmable temperature ramps with each 10 steps.
Additional features of the control device:
- Operating Mode D (Confirmation Mode)
- Signal if Set Point is reached
- outgassing function for Labreactors
- Connection socket for external PT 100 temperature sensor (Accessory: PT100.30; Lemo connector)
- Connection of magnetic valves possible (Mulit IO)
- Alarm contact (Multi IO)
- Connector for Standby contact input (Multi IO)
- RS 232