IKA Synthesis Reactors
EasySyn 500 Advanced Reactor system
USD 11,277.00 USD 9,022.00
Price USD 9,022.00
Ident. No.: 0020113434
EasySyn 500 Advanced Reactor systemEasySyn is the reactor system for organic or aqueous syntheses. It ensures safe and reproducible chemical reactions on the way from laboratory to pilot scale.
Our EasySyn 500 Advanced package comprises a complete reactor system for use in the laboratory. You can also control it with the IKA lab software labworldsoft® 6 to automate all processes. The high quality of the used materials allows operation at temperatures from -50 to 200 °C and up to a vacuum of 25 mbar.
EasySyn Advanced includes the LT 5.40 draining set. With its special valves, it enables fast and clean draining of the tempering fluid from the double jacket and easy replacement of the reactor vessel.
EasySyn 500 Advanced also includes:
- Ergonomically designed stand system for quick and easy replacement of the reactor vessels and adjustment of the working height to your body size.
- DN 100 vessel clamp for holding the reactor vessel
- Double-walled 500 ml reaction vessel made of chemically resistant borosilicate 3.3 glass with bottom discharge valve
- Spring-loaded valve spindle of the drain valve to prevent glass breakage
- Reactor lid with various openings (1 x NS 29/32 center glass joint, 2 x NS 29/32, 1 x NS 14/23) for flexible adaptation to the desired application
- DN 100 clamp ring and DN 100 FEP-coated O-ring to ensure chemical resistance
- Powerful overhead stirrer EUROSTAR 100 control with 100 Ncm, including keyless chuck for easy and fast mounting of the stirring tool
- Additional functions such as timer, overload protection and temperature measurement integrated in the overhead stirrer
- PTFE-coated propeller stirrer for optimum mixing and chemical resistance
- High-quality stirrer guide for vacuum operation up to 25 mbar
- Drainage set LT 5.40 with valves and temperature control hoses for easy draining of the double-walled reactor vessel and for fast changing of the reactor vessels
- RS 232 interface on the stirrer for external control using our lab automation software labworldsoft® 6, available as an accessory.
Further reactor vessels (with and without bottom discharge), reactor covers, stirring tools, temperature sensors, circulators, laboratory automation and much more can be found in the " Accessories" section.
To complete your system, you get all the complementary components from a single source: overhead stirrers, circulators, vacuum pumps and controllers, sensors and automation software. All from IKA and all perfectly matched to each other.
Would you like your own desired configuration? Or do you need an offer? You are welcome to contact our sales team.
Scope of delivery
- SY stand
- SY 500 D Reactor vessel
- SY clamp 100
- SY clamp ring 100
- SY O-ring 100
- SY 100.1 Reactor lid
- R 4011 SY Propeller stirrer
- EUROSTAR 100 control
- SY guide
- R 60 Keyless chuck
- LT 5.40 Draining set