ROCKER 3D basicShaker with three-dimensional tumbling motion and a fixed speed for smooth mixing tasks. Used for homogeneous mixing in flasks, culture flasks, Petri dishes and tubes. Ideal for e.g. the cultivation of cell cultures, DANN extractions, distributing of cells and staining and destaining of cells. Even with load and voltage fluctuations, shaking speed remains constant. A fixed angle ensures reproducible test results.
- Different attachments enable use for a variety of applications
- Usable at 4 to 50 °C in incubators
- Anti-slip rubber mat included
- Easy operation with touch keypad
- Suitable for continuous operation
- Shaking diameter: 8° (angle)
- Speed range: 30 rpm (fixed)