RET control-viscPATENTED WORLD FIRST: Safety magnetic stirrer with heating and integrated balance. Clear, multilingual TFT display makes it easy to set all parameters.
Integrated temperature control feature enables connection of a temperature probe, placed directly in the medium, to control medium temperature with a high degree of precision. PT 100 temperature sensor is included. The stainless steel composite hot plate, reaching a temperature of 340 °C, enables rapid heating.
RS 232 and USB interfaces enable pc control of the magnetic stirrer and documentation of all test parameters. "Lock" function prevents inadvertent changes of speed and temperature settings. As a safety feature, the current temperature is displayed when the unit is switched off but surface is still hot. Below 50 °C the display turns off automatically.
- BNC socket for connection of a pH electrode
- Adjustable temperature control mode: rapid heating and very accurate temperature control
- Dual sensor for simultaneous control of heat transfer fluid temperature and medium temperature
- Timer and countdown functions
- Display of viscosity change trend
- Detached magnet detection
- Intermittent operation
- Several modes of operation available
- Safety circuit adjustable from 50 to 380°
- Transparent protective cover included
- Error code display for easy troubleshooting
- Exact temperature and speed adjustment by means of digital display; even when function switched off
- Suitable for unsupervised operation
- Sealed casing (IP 42) ensures a long service life