IKA e-HivePREORDER NOW
IKA e-Hive provides a screening platform with a maximum of 24 reactions. Features of e-Hive are listed below:
- Volume of tested solution in each vial: 0.5 – 1.5 ml
- Electrode: cylinder (recommended cathode) and rod (recommended anode).
- Cylinder material: stainless steel, copper, graphite (other materials on request)
- Rod material: graphite, copper (other materials on request)
- Active surface area of cylinder/rod electrode up to: 700 mm2/100 mm2.
- Parallel circuit
In 'Constant Voltage' mode (voltage max. = 25 V) of ElectraSyn 2.0, set voltage will be applied to each vial.
For further information, please refer to our Knowledge Base