IKA Pro-DividePREORDER NOW
The IKA Pro-Divide brings traditional H-cell electrochemical functionality to the ElectraSyn 2.0. It consists of two cells separated from each other by a glass frit. That allows the user to perform reactions where electrode isolation is required. Furthermore, sealing mechanisms within the cap limit the passage of fluids into and out of the IKA Pro-Divide. It is compatible with the single vial holder (belongs to scope of ElectraSyn 2.0 delivery) and carousel attachments and can be used with current ElectraSyn 2.0 electrodes.
- Volume of each cell: 3.5 – 9.5 ml
- Materials of the cell: PTFE
- Thickness of the frit: 2 mm
- Outer diameter of the frit: 10 mm
- Average pore size of the frit: 10 um - 16 um
- Distance between electrodes: 20.2 mm
- FKM O-Rings and SS 316Ti components for chemical compatibility and corrosion resistance
For further information, please refer to our Knowledge Base.