Dry Block Heater 2Digital block heater for two aluminum blocks provides precise temperature control in small vessels. Included PT-1000 temperature sensor allows temperature control directly in the sample vessel. It is used with PCR tubes, PCR strips, Greiner tubes, microplates and cuvettes. The block heater is ideal for melting and boiling point determination, enzyme reactions, incubation and activation of cultures, immunoassays, DNA denaturation, culture media tests, coagulation tests, blood-urea-nitrogen determinations and in situ hybridizations.
- Stepless adjustable temperature up to 120 °C
- Timer: Countdown, adjustable from 1 min to 99h 59min
- Counter: Display of heating time
- Highly versatile with a large number of blocks
- Error code display
- Fixed safety circuit
- Acoustic signal at end of test