T 65 basic ULTRA-TURRAX®Extremely powerful dispersing instrument for volumes from 2 - 50 l (H2O) for typical pilot plant stations. A fixed speed of 7200 rpm enables users to work at a high circumferential speed even with small rotor diameters. Three rotor-stator configurations guarantee a wide range of applications. Reproducible operations due to constant speed even with changes in viscosities.
- Electronic overload protection
- Cables and plugs not included in the delivery
- Plug-in connectors facilitate exchange of dispersing elements
- Stainless steel dispersing elements for use under vacuum and pressure
The dispersing tool is not included in the scope of delivery.
Scope of delivery
- Rotor wrench
- Hook wrench
- Shaft wrench
- Cable gland for switch cable (2x)
- Hexagon L-wrench