RC 2 controlHigh efficient and temperature-stable circulating chiller with unique wireless controller. Designed for cooling applications up to -30 °C with powerful 400 W cooling capacity.
The speed-controlled PEEK pump allows an indirect continuous adjustment of the maximum pressure and flow rate. Due to its outstanding temperature stability of about ± 0.05 K (@ -10 °C), the RC can handle even the most demanding applications.
Via the connection socket for an external PT 100 temperature sensor, it is possible to measure and control temperature directly in the working medium. An external PT 100 temperature sensor is included in scope of delivery.
With the wireless controller (WiCo), it is possible to operate the RC 2 safely and comfortably independent of the device position.
The included feed hopper and bleed valve enable the safe and clean handling of the thermofluid. An easy to open front hood allows for convenient cleaning of the air filter.
The high quality insulated 4-liter bath reservoir allows the use of up to 2.5 liters of thermofluid in the external cooling circle without refilling.
- Temperature range: -30 °C - RT
- Temperature stability: 0,05 K
- Large easy to read TFT display for temperature, pump speed, liquid level and safety temperature
- Visible fluid level display
- Drain valve and optimized bath base for safe and thorough emptying
- Easy accessible air filter
- Visual and acoustic safety warnings
- Connection for external PT 100 temperature probe