C 6000 global standards Package 1/10The C 6000 global standards oxygen bomb calorimeter combines modern technology, variability and automation in one instrument. It operates according to all bomb calorimeter standards, such as e.g. the DIN, ISO, ASTM, GOST and GB.
The operator can choose between three different starting temperatures 22°C, 25°C, 30°C in each measuring mode.
Due to the new design of the decomposition vessel, measurement time could be reduced. Due to the variety of different interfaces for PC, printer (Ethernet, serial and USB), balance and USB Stick this unit is easily adaptable to the customer’s specific application needs. Further adaption to data management and LIMS is possible with our calorimeter software C 6040 Calwin (Accessory).
- Automatic ignition and ignition energy determination
- Automatic water filling and draining
- Automatic oxygen filling, venting and flushing
- RFID technology for automatic decomposition vessel identification
- New design of the decomposition vessel allowing easier and faster sample preparation
- Easy and convenient capacitive touch screen operation
- Control chart view and correction calculation of globally used standards
- Ethernet interface to connect a network printer
- USB interface allowing easy data management and software updates
The C 6000 global standards Package 1/10 consists of:
- C 6000 global standards
- C 6010 decomposition vessel, standard
- RC 2 basic cooling water supply