C 3000 isoperibol Package 2/12The IKA C 3000 isoperibol calorimeter is the technologically advanced successor of our C 2000 model, with great new features such as faster sample runs, a spherically shaped decomposition vessel for faster heat transfer and a convenient touch screen for easy operation. Both the oxygen filling and the entire water handling processes are fully automated.
Its measurements and calculations of net calorific value are according to ISO 1928, ASTM D4809, ASTM D5865, ASTM 240 and GB T213. Areas of application include the power and cement industry where accurate analyses are vital.
- Easy handling by touch screen operation or a standard USB mouse
- Two different starting temperatures to choose from (22°C, 30°C)
- Automatic ignition, automatic water filling and draining, automatic oxygen filling
- Several interfaces: Ethernet, RS 232, USB, SD card slot
- Six temperature sensors to monitor all temperatures allowing best analyses
- Spherically shaped decomposition vessel for better pressure stability and faster heat transfer
- Easy sample preparation due to new upside down crucible holder technology
- Can be operated with a chiller (e.g. RC 2 basic)
Scope of delivery:
- C 3000 measuring cell
- C 6012 decomposition vessel, halogen resistant
- Wear parts and consumables for up to 500 tests
The halogen resistant decomposition vessel C 6012 included with the C 3000 Package 2/12 is equipped with the unique-to-IKA catalytic active inner surface. It supports the chemical reactions
inside the vessel, resulting in a higher recovery rate for halogens and sulfur.