Specialist for Warehouse Logistics (M / f / diverse)150 countries are waiting for your parcels. You always thought the phrase “Anyone who is organized is simply too lazy to search for things” was stupid. You love clear structures and you like to keep an overview. You should therefore undergo training as a specialist (m / f / diverse) in Warehouse Logistics at IKA.
What you will learn with us.
In your 3 year training period you will be deployed to all training-related technical departments at IKA.
- In Goods inwards you will learn how to select and plan warehouse locations according to technical, economic and safety-related aspects. You will accept delivered goods and unpack them, check them for completeness and damage, put them into stock with the help of conveyor equipment and document everything using special warehouse management software.
- The team in our Semi-finished parts warehouse will show you how to put goods into stock using a barcode and how to issue material from stock using a material consignment note. In addition, you will load our automatic conveyor system and direct the material to its intended destination.
- In the Finished goods warehouse we will show you how you need to mark and designate goods. You will put packaged end products into stock, issue customer orders and forward them to the dispatch packaging department.
- You will support our Dispatch packaging department in the collation, packaging and loading of goods according to customer orders. You will learn everything about how to determine packaging costs, to process dispatch and consignment paperwork and which legal and contractual stipulations need to be observed.
- At a Forwarding agency, with whom we have had a partnership collaboration for a long time, you will learn the subject of goods forwarding in the context of a training program.
What we offer you.
- Extensive variety: You will learn your vocation from a Global Player. Your training is extremely diverse and is of particularly high quality thanks to individual training opportunities.
- Reliable support: We provide you with fixed study supervisors, who are always at your side, particularly at the stressful times of projects and the Bachelor Thesis.
- Good money: The training remuneration increases year-on-year from the 1st to the 3rd year of training. Together with travel cost reimbursement, holiday pay and Christmas pay, and a share of the profits that we thank our team for virtually every year.
- Travel opportunities: We provide each of our trainees and dual students with three to six weeks of internship at one of our international facilities.
- Fantastic prospects: If you like it with us, then just stay. Our teams value a younger generation coming from their own ranks. We accept virtually all trainees as employees.
- Lots of freedom: Flexible working hours (flexitime) and 30 days’ vacation make sure that there’s plenty of time for life in between all the work.
This is how you make us enthusiastic for you.
- Personality: You are open to all new ideas, you prefer to work in an international team rather than alone in your room, or you may even come from a different culture, you are hungry for knowledge, you can be enthusiastic and look forward to making contacts.
- Good school-leaving certificate: You will have a High School Diploma and an interest in business matters.
- PC enjoyment: You are familiar with common computer applications, such as MS Office. You can use Excel and Word.
- Bright mind: You can concentrate well and think logically. Warehousing means maintaining organization, and organization cannot function without logic.
- Strong biceps: You will need to get to grips with things in a warehouse from time to time. You are in the right place if you are strong physically and have no fear of aching muscles.
Training – decide now: https://www.ika.com/de/Jobbörse/Ausbildungsangebote-Deutschland-hjb-2.html
IKAworldwide – discover what’s behind it