Industrial clerk with Additional Qualification in European Business Management (m / f / diverse)You are curious about the world and are open to other cultures. You should therefore undergo training as an Industrial clerk with Additional Qualification in European Business Management (m / f / diverse) at IKA.
What you will learn with us.
In your 3 year training period you will be deployed to all training-related commercial departments at IKA.
- In Production logistics, you will learn how the production processes of our comprehensive product line are planned, controlled, and monitored.
- In Purchasing, you will be involved when quotations are obtained and compared, goods are procured and delivery agreements are checked.
- In Dispatch, you will handle, with your colleagues, the freight and transport to our customers worldwide whilst complying precisely with dispatch regulations and export stipulations.
- In the Warehouse, you will help to put goods into the stores, to issue materials for manufacture and to manage stock levels.
- The Invoicing department will teach you how to execute international payments exchange, to process book-keeping procedures and to issue sales invoices.
- You will support our Sales and marketing with the processing of international customer inquiries, the preparation of quotations, the processing of customer orders, the management of customer master data, and the acquisition of new customers.
- In the Personnel department, you will become acquainted with the instruments of personnel acquisition and selection and you will learn how personnel demand is determined and ongoing training opportunities are selected and prepared.
This is what we offer you.
- Extensive variety: You will learn your vocation from a Global Player. Your training is extremely diverse and is of particularly high quality thanks to individual training opportunities.
- Reliable support: We provide you with fixed study supervisors, who are always at your side, particularly at the stressful times of projects and the Bachelor Thesis.
- Good money: The training remuneration increases year-on-year from the 1st to the 3rd year of training. Together with travel cost reimbursement, holiday pay and Christmas pay, and a share of the profits that we thank our team for virtually every year.
- Travel opportunities: We provide each of our trainees and dual students with three to six weeks of internship at one of our international facilities.
- Fantastic prospects: If you like it with us, then just stay. Our teams value a younger generation coming from their own ranks. We accept virtually all trainees as employees.
- Lots of freedom: Flexible working hours (flexitime) and 30 days’ vacation make sure that there’s plenty of time for life in between all the work.
This is how you make us enthusiastic for you.
- Personality: You are curious about the world or you may even come from a different culture, and you would sooner work in an international team rather than in your room, you are hungry for knowledge, you can be enthusiastic and you look forward to making contacts.
- Good school-leaving certificate: You will have at least an advanced technical college certificate, and ideally have previous business knowledge.
- Talent for foreign languages: The Additional Qualification in European Business Management requires that you have a very good knowledge of English and an additional foreign language (French or Spanish).
- PC enjoyment: You are interested in all aspects of business and organization. You will be familiar with computer applications such as MS Office to a certain extent - and which later becomes second nature.
IKA develops innovative product solutions that help scientists all over the world to become even better. Join us and start your training to become an industrial purchasing agent (m / f / diverse) with an Additional Qualification in European Business Management.
Training – decide now: https://www.ika.com/de/Jobbörse/Ausbildungsangebote-Deutschland-hjb-2.html
IKAworldwide – discover what’s behind it