Electronics Expert for Operational Technology (m / f / diverse)Use your talent and find the error. You really get going if something is not working. You will not rest until you have found the vulnerability.
What you will learn with us.
In your 3.5 year training period you will be deployed to all training-related technical departments at IKA.
- Our Apprentice workshop will teach you all the basic manufacturing techniques for mechanical machining, such as measuring, filing and drilling and handling pneumatic control systems.
- In Design and development we introduce you to control technology and show you how to produce wiring layouts. You will be involved in new developments, you will carry out your own small-scale projects independently and you will be in contact with our suppliers.
- The electrical Assembly department familiarizes you with our machines and installations. You learn how to assemble, wire, test, and commission electrical and pneumatic control systems. This also includes the connection, safety-testing and commissioning of mixing and dilution plant.
- In our PCB manufacturing department, you will prepare and commission components. In addition, you will learn how to populate PCBs using the automatic SMD and by hand, and the programming and testing of PCBs.
- You support our Quality testing department, when the team tests and accepts individual machines and systems.
- In Service, you will be involved when machines and installations are serviced, maintained and repaired.
What we offer you.
- Extensive variety: You will learn your vocation from a Global Player. Your training is extremely diverse and is of particularly high quality thanks to individual training opportunities.
- Reliable support: We provide you with fixed study supervisors, who are always at your side, particularly at the stressful times of projects and the Bachelor Thesis.
- Good money: The training remuneration increases year-on-year from the 1st to the 4th year of training. Together with travel cost reimbursement, holiday pay and Christmas pay, and a share of the profits that we thank our team for virtually every year.
- Travel opportunities: We provide each of our trainees and dual students with three to six weeks of internship at one of our international facilities.
- Fantastic prospects: If you like it with us, then just stay. Our teams value a younger generation coming from their own ranks. We accept virtually all trainees as employees.
- Lots of freedom: Flexible working hours (flexitime) and 30 days’ vacation make sure that there’s plenty of time for life in between all the work.
This is how you make us enthusiastic for you.
- Personality: You are open to all new ideas, you prefer to work in an international team rather than alone in your room, or you may even come from a different culture, you are hungry for knowledge, you can be enthusiastic and look forward to making contacts.
- Good school-leaving certificate: You will have, at least, a High School Diploma or have a leaving certificate from an electrical technical secondary school.
- Enjoying manual work: You are familiar with your PC from the inside, and you like working with your hands in the field of electronics. Mathematic and technical relationships don’t give you a headache.
- Flair: You like technical challenges and you carry out your tasks with manual dexterity and an advanced sense of precision and accuracy.
Training – decide now: https://www.ika.com/de/Jobbörse/Ausbildungsangebote-Deutschland-hjb-2.html
IKAworldwide – discover what’s behind it