Electronics Expert Equipment and Systems (m / f / diverse)You love it when things function without a problem, and you are looking for a career that will stretch you mentally and physically in equal measure. You should therefore undergo training as an Electronics Expert (m / f / diverse) for Equipment and Systems at IKA.
What you will learn with us.
In your 3.5 year training period you will be deployed to all training-related technical departments at IKA.
- Our Apprentice workshop provides you with the mechanical and electronic basics that you will need for your later deployment in the various different departments. You will learn everything about control technology, pneumatics and PLC.
- The Assembly department familiarizes you with the sub-assemblies and small devices in laboratory and analysis technology.
- In Electrical assembly, we will show you how to connect and commission stirrers and how to wire and install control systems.
- In our PCB manufacturing department, you will prepare and commission components. In addition, you will learn how to populate PCBs using the automatic SMD and by hand. We will show you how to program PCBs, how to create test circuits and how to handle Multimeters and oscilloscopes. We also train you up in all aspects of reworking, such as troubleshooting, functional testing, replacement of components and resoldering.
- You will support our Quality testing facility in the monitoring of production processes. You will check various different devices, sub-assemblies and components, process complaints, be in contact with our suppliers and produce documentation with the help of the CAQ system.
- In Service, you will carry out equipment maintenance and help with faultfinding and elimination of faults in laboratory and analysis equipment.
- In Development, you will learn how to produce circuit diagrams and how to layout and machine PCBs for development equipment. You will be involved in new developments and you will carry out your own small-scale projects independently.
What we offer you.
- Extensive variety: You will learn your vocation from a Global Player. Your training is extremely diverse and is of particularly high quality thanks to individual training opportunities.
- Reliable support: We provide you with fixed study supervisors, who are always at your side, particularly at the stressful times of projects and the Bachelor Thesis.
- Good money: The training remuneration increases year-on-year from the 1st to the 4th year of training. Together with travel cost reimbursement, holiday pay and Christmas pay, and a share of the profits that we thank our team for virtually every year.
- Travel opportunities: We provide each of our trainees and dual students with three to six weeks of internship at one of our international facilities.
- Fantastic prospects: If you like it with us, then just stay. Our teams value a younger generation coming from their own ranks. We accept virtually all trainees as employees.
- Lots of freedom: Flexible working hours (flexitime) and 30 days’ vacation make sure that there’s plenty of time for life in between all the work.
This is how you make us enthusiastic for you.
- Personality: You are open to all new ideas, you prefer to work in an international team rather than alone in your room, or you may even come from a different culture, you are hungry for knowledge, you can be enthusiastic and look forward to making contacts.
- Good school-leaving certificate: You will have, at least, a High School Diploma or have a leaving certificate from an electrical technical secondary school.
- Enjoy technology: You are interested in everything to do with modern technology. Mathematic, technical, and logical relationships don’t give you a headache.
- Flair: You look forward to technical challenges and you carry out your tasks with manual dexterity and an advanced sense of precision and accuracy.
IKA develops innovative product solutions that help scientists all over the world to become even better. Join us and start your training to become an Electronics Expert Equipment and Systems (m / f / diverse).
Training – decide now: https://www.ika.com/de/Jobbörse/Ausbildungsangebote-Deutschland-hjb-2.html
IKAworldwide – discover what’s behind it