1) Collect the raw sales data, prepare and analyze the sales related reports, e.g. monthly monitoring, sales performance ranking, trends of different territory and product group etc.
2) Assist channel management to monitor the dealers’ performance, such as payment, AR etc.
3) Communicate the Management decisions and sales function activities to the sales teams and others throughout the organization, so as to ensure they are understood by everyone involved.
4) Assist sales teams (incl. Channel Management) to prepare the official contracts and documents; act as an internal expertise and gate keeper to make sure our internal policies and regulations as well as all clauses mentioned in the official documents are complied with laws; consult external lawyers when necessary.
5) Monitor and optimize the internal sales operation processes from orders to shipment, to pursue best efficiency and effectiveness.
6) Act as the power key user and trainer for CRM system, and coordinate the group activities such as dealer meetings and sales meetings.
7) Answer inquiry phone calls, and conduct cold calls or market surveys when necessary.
8) Other tasks assigned by Management or Superiors.
1) Min. bachelor holder, major in finance, accounting or business administration
2) Min. 3 years of work experience in sales support and data analysis
3) Expert level skills in MS Excel, BI and CRM systems
4) Clear thinker with good sense of data
5) Native Chinese speaker; good proficiency of English
6) Knowledge in Contract Law and other relevant laws and regulations is a plus
7) Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
8) Principled and persuasive with details and facts
9) A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
10) Familiar with lab or manufacturing industry preferred