National Sales Manager
- 1) Cooperate with Sales Directors (Lab) to make sales strategy & policy according to annual target and company development plans, ensure the increase of market share of IKA’s products;
2) Make and adjust sales forecasting according to sales statistics and market information;
3) Report important information to Management without delay (e. g. important market information, personnel changes on management level of associated parties etc.);
4) Prepare annual budget for the department and update P&L during the year with Financial Controller and Managing Director, ensure the expenses under control;
5) Job assignment to subordinates: a. Assign jobs (including responsibilities, territories, industries, specific products etc.) to subordinates, and confirm annual targets to salesmen; b. Monitor performance of the subordinates regularly; c. Provide coaching the subordinates when necessary.
6) Analyze past sales statistics and adjust sales policy when necessary, optimize sales channel;
7) Set up and maintain the sales network with key accounts, customers, dealers and other third parties;
8) Cooperate with Marketing Department in marketing activities including new product launch, exhibitions, seminars, road-shows, advertisement, sales promotion etc.;
9) Cross department communication in production planning, lead time, quality and other issues;
10) Other tasks assigned by Superior or Management.
- 1) Bachelor degree in Chemistry or related majors;
2) Min. 5 years sales experience in coal analyzing instruments with at least two year in manager or above level;
3) Proficiency in Chinese & English;
4) Good communication and negotiation skills;
5) Outstanding leadership and strategic thinking;
6) Flexible and able to work under pressure.
IKA TOP JOBS