Project Manager (Guangzhou)
1) Expand IKA’s market share in the assigned territories;
2) Increase sales volumes and achieve each quarterly target;
3) Make and carry out sales plans and report on regular basis to Area Sales Manager;
4) Follow up contract progress;
5) Collect and analyze customer needs and market information;
6) Keep frequent contact with distributors/customers and maintain close relationship with them;
7) Be active to join the marketing activities, competition analysis, etc.
8) Cooperate with responsible colleagues to support customers before and after-sales;
9) Offer basic product operation training, service to customers;
10) Seek new application and opportunities and share with the team.
1) College or above degree in a Chemistry, Bio or related major;
2) Minimum 3 years sales experience with laboratory products;
3) Good skills of selling, marketing and communication;
4) Deep knowledge on product and application;
5) Self-confident, self-motivated, target-oriented and committed;
6) Willing and able to work independently;
7) Problem solving abilities and customer focus;
8) Creative and show CAN-DO attitude;
9) Fluent Mandarin and/or English.