1) Expand IKA's market share in the assigned territories and increase sales volumes and achieve the target;
2) Make and carry out sales plans and report on regular basis to Area Sales Manager;
3) Follow up contract progress;
4) Collect and analyze customer needs and market information;
5) Keep frequent contact with distributors/customers and maintain close relationship with them;
6) Be active to join the marketing activities, competition analysis, etc.
7) Cooperate with responsible colleagues to support customers before and after-sales;
8) Offer basic product operation training, service to customers;
9) Seek new application and opportunities and share with the team.
1) College or above degree in a Chemistry, Bio or related major;
2) Minimum 3 years sales experience with laboratory products;
3) Good skills of selling, marketing and communication and deep knowledge on product and application;
4) Self-confident, self-motivated, target-oriented and committed; Creative and show CAN-DO attitude;
5) Willing and able to work independently; Problem solving abilities and customer focus;
6) Creative and show CAN-DO attitude;
7) Fluent Mandarin and/or English.