Sales Representative lab/ana (m/f)
- Promote and advertise IKA’s laboratory and analytical equipment directly to customers and end-users
- Penetrate and develop new (key) accounts for IKA and maintain the existing sales ac-counts
- Monitor the operation of the agreement and the contract, incl. payment, delivery, after service etc.
- Collect the customer’s needs and market information (e.g. competition activities)
- Maintain a good customer relationship and introduce IKA’s new promotion plans to them
- Perform sales calls and presentations and /or key account seminars to the customers
- Manage and coordinate tradeshows within the region and participate in them
- Ideally Bachelor degree in Chemistry related majors or technical degree
- Proficiency in English next to mother language for given sales territory
- Strong communication and negotiation skills , highly Self-motivated and target-oriented
- Problem solving abilities and customer focus
- Furthermore: driver´s license, familiar with Windows and MSO
All interested applicants, please submit your credentials (cover letter and resume) to email@example.com or to IKA-Werke GmbH & Co.KG, Julia Sahli, Janke & Kunkel-Straße 10, 79219 Staufen, Tel. +49 7633 831-197.