Sales Office Administrator m/f
- Central (internal and external) point of contact for customers/customer support (e.g. handle incoming calls from customers requesting information, pricing and availability).
- Creation of offers, response to customer inquiries in accordance to technical requirements, handling correspondence of quotation and order related questions (product selection, conditions, delivery possibilities, availabilities, etc.).
- Order processing: edit customer orders, coordination of deliveries, invoices.
- Administration and maintenance of end customer data as well as sales report preparation.
- Provide accurate processing of quotes to direct customers, within a 24-hour turn around period.
- Provide day-to-day assistance and service to account managers, distributors, direct customers
and service technicians.
- Assist external account managers with communication of product information and technical specifications.
- Assist to prepare for and join exhibitions, seminars and other products promotion activities.
- Routinely study and gain technical knowledge on the laboratory and analytical product portfolio.
- Daily office operation management.
- Associate´s or BS degree in Business Management
- Ability to problem solve in a growing business with both new and old software solutions.
- Ability under pressure to deliver excellent service for customers and distributors as part of a team
- Awareness of need for business development in a growing new business
- Result oriented and quality conscious
- Experience in sales support or customer service a plus
- Familiar with SAP, Windows, MS CRM and MSO
- Proficiency in English next to mother language for given sales territory
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Highly self-motivated and target-oriented