Sales Office Administrator m/f
- Provide day-to-day assistance and service to account manager, distributors, direct customers and service technicians.
- Order processing: edit customer orders, coordination of deliveries, invoices.
- Handle incoming calls from customers requesting information, pricing and availability.
- Provide accurate processing of quotes to direct customers within a 24-hour turn around period.
- Assist external account managers with communication of product information and technical specifications.
- Assist to prepare for and join exhibitions, seminars and other product promotion activities.
- Routinely study and gain technical knowledge on the product portfolio
- Assist account managers during back order situations and potential order allocation.
- Diploma or BSc degree in Business Management, Pitman Training PA Diploma, NVQ or similar qualification.
- Ability to problem solve in a growing business with both new and old software solutions.
- Ability under pressure to deliver excellent service for our customers and distributors as part of a team working for a global company.
- Awareness of need for business development in a growing new business.
- Result oriented and quality conscious.
- Experience in sales support or customer service a plus.
- Familiar with SAP, Windows, MS CRM and MSO.
- Proficiency in English.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Highly self-motivated and target-oriented.
- Touch or audio typing desirable.