Wilmington, NC/United States
Provide engineering drawings for manufacturing/documentation support for Process Equipment made or purchased by IKA.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties will be assigned as needed:
- Provide Technical knowledge to ensure that the designs are safe, meet the proper fit, form and function and adhered to industry standards, such as 3A and government or industry applicable regulations.
- Ensure that specifications, bills of material, drawings, assembly drawings and component specifications meet IKA standards and best engineering practices.
- Ensure that the designs meet the specifications of the sales order form.
- Responsible for design accuracy and efficiency including billable hours.
- Create 3D drawings and make revisions to existing drawings.
- Ensure that the bill of materials are released accurate, complete and in order.
- Create, check and analyze ECN’s to ensure proper fit, function and form.
- Ensure that the drawings and designs are manufacture able and free from fit and tolerance errors.
- Provide assistance in the selection of project components.
- Provide reports as needed to management.
- Uphold department and company policies and procedures.
Associate degree (AA) or Technical Degree in Mechanical Drafting from an accredited college or university and a minimum of 3 years Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 or higher.
Selected candidate must pass a pre-employment criminal background, driving, and drug screen as part of the hiring process.