Area Sales Manager - Analytical
- Budgeting and planning of Sales volumes.
- Increase IKA’s sales volumes and achieve the given yearly targets. Expand IKA’s market share in the assigned territories.
- Inventory, Indenting and focus on liquidation of slow moving products / near expiry stocks including loose oil. Expansion of customer coverage to increase the market share.
- To take care of collection of payments, outstanding and all overdue payments.Monitoring the status of customer relationship management, distributor/customer complaints & grievances handling.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Training & motivating field force to achieve the company objectives.
- Ensure proper implementation and execution of company systems and policies in the market.
- Monitor pricing and recommend pricing for equipment for his territory.
- Coordination between Dealers, Company and logistics stock management.
- Appointment of CD (Company Distributor) / SS (Super Stockiest).
- Implementation of Company activities and local promotion including settlements of all claims.
- Finalisation of Orders through Channel partners
- Make sales analysis and submit a Daily / weekly / Monthly /Yearly job report as and when it is needed by the management.
- Market Scanning through sales team to identify New Market / Dealers and build rapport
- Revival of Non Active Dealers and Appointing New Dealers based on working of sales team
- Weekly & Monthly Report Submission to Regional Sales Manager
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining updated on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintains professional relationship with customers , improves the technical knowledge by attending continuous Product training conducted by IKA – PM.
- B.Sc (Pure Science) / Diploma OR any bachelors with similar industry background
- 2-5 Years Experince in selling the Analytical equipments.
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, urge for learning, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals / Targets , Creativity, Sales Planning, Independent working, Motivation for Sales,Good Communication Skills