Area Sales Executive
• Responsible for sales of laboratory business in the assigned territory .Increase IKA’s sales
volumes and achieve the given yearly targets.
- Expand IKA’s market share in the assigned territories. Capable of handling sales of distribution network in assigned territory.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with potential customers & recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending IKA products and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Make sales analysis and submit a Daily / weekly / Monthly /Yearly job report as and when it is needed by the management.
- Maintains professional relationship with customers , improves the technical knowledge by attending continuous Product training conducted by IKA – PM.
- The person should be technically equipped to conduct technical presentation, discussion and competitive for handling the sales.
- Conduct the promotional events / seminars/ road shows to improve the IKA business in a cost effective way in the assigned territory. Collect the customer’s needs and market information (E.g competition activities)
- 3-6 Years’ Experience in selling the Laboratory equipment’s similar to IKA range of products.
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, urge for learning, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals / Targets , Creativity, Sales Planning, Independent, Motivation for Sales, Good Communication Skills