Administrative Coordinator Thailand
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Min 4 years of administration experience
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to communicate to employees at all levels with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Greet visitors and callers, provide general support to visitors and resolve information requests.
- Structure, organize and maintain personnel records to ensure confidentiality, up to date and expedite retrieval.
- Answer employee questions as able and refer other questions or concerns to appropriate resource as needed.
- Liaise with local government departments or agency for any labor / building / license related issue.
- Produce, send, receive and distribute correspondence memo, letters, faxes and ship items
- Prepare and send invoice and PO
- Develop and maintain a filling system
- Order office supplies and equipment
- Maintain building security access maintenance and facility maintenance
- Book travel arrangements
- Prepare, submit and reconcile expense reports, HR reports and admin reports
- Performs other duties as assigned