R&D Mechanical Engineer Thailand Proc (3 Positons)
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Good English knowledge
- 3-5 years professional experience in the R&D area, product development, design of machines
- Professional experience in engineering of machines for the chemical, food or pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Good knowledge of current development tools, ideally of the 3-D CAD design software INVENTOR
- Targeted thinking and practically oriented acting, team ability, flexibility, very good communication, commitment, team work
- Research, development and design of new industrial processing machines, for example mixing, drying, milling, dispersing, kneading, dosing machines and equipment. These are produced in customized small series and applied in cosmetic, food, pharmaceutical, bitumen, oil, tenside, paint etc. industry
- Responsibility for implementation of the new machines and support of regular production start.
- Redesign of existing dispersing, stirring and mixing machines
- Work with given development tools in the areas of hardware and software.
- Efficient, cost- and time-conscious work.
- Research work, for instance on component selection or competitor products.
- Selection, supervision and coordination of subcontractors.
- Preparation of costings at different design steps.
- Preparation of prototype and evaluation models.
- Implementation of developments according to requirement and technical specifications. Compilation of full documentations, keeping of project files.
- Conduction of calculations and simulations.
- Preparation of bill of materials, technical drawings. Support of technical documentations, for example instruction manuals etc.
- Consideration of in-plant processes and standards (ISO 9001, Milestones).
- Work in accordance with valid standards and guidelines, for example machine guideline, pressure guideline, safety standards etc.
- Implementation of hazard and risk analyses.
- Implementation of engineering changes.
- Support of other departments such as industrial engineering, production, application engineering, service, purchasing.
- Readiness to travel (Germany).
- Readiness to participate in further trainings, to visit fairs etc.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org