R&D Mechanical Engineer Thailand Lab
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 years’ experience in Mechanical Design. Preferable development experience of analytical instruments, home appliance products and medical devices
- Proficient in 3D design software, preferable inventor
- Familiar with relevant GB and international standards
- Good command of English, especially listening and speaking
- Willing to work independently as well as to cooperate with peers
- Good interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Cost consciousness
- Willing to learn and improve
- Ready for travel
- Development and Construction of Laboratory- and analytical technology products. Work with given development tools in the areas of CAD-3D Program.
- Research work, for instance in material or competing products
- Efficient, cost- and time-conscious work, up to serial production.
- Preparation of product cost calculations at different design steps
- Implementation and Preparation of design-related calculations, Simulation and technical drawings including part lists.
- Implementation of Design Specification and strict compliance of IKA CI guidelines.
- Full compliance of relevant standards and standards and guidelines of the project. For example: laboratory equipment Standard Machinery Directive, Hazardous Material Guideline, EMV Directive, Low Voltage-Directive. Close cooperation with our standard / certification department.
- Preparation of technical documentation, drawings, f.e. operation instruction, calibration certificate, assembly sequence, test parameters, etc.
- Implementation of hazard and risk analyses
- Assembly and tests of functional and Prototype models.
- Participation and cooperation at technical part changes and FISR in the process from new and serial parts.
- Close and team oriented cooperation and support with all involved specialized departments such as industrial engineering, manufacturing, applications engineering, service, purchasing and standard / certification department.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send your application to email@example.com