Quality Control Inspector
Wilmington, NC/United States
Responsible for inspections and testing, according to set standards, of all Laboratory, Process and Analytical equipment manufactured in the U.S.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform daily inspections, using the proper gages, of incoming product, in-process components and finished product testing according to established standards.
- Record and keep accurate charts for inspections that require documentation.
- Input and maintain inspection data and statistics in Babtec software.
- Report any quality issues to supervisor in a timely manner so corrective action can be taken.
- Analyze consistent quality problems and provide suggestions for improvement, when possible, to supervisor.
- Assist manufacturing and service departments in troubleshooting quality defects.
- Assist in minor repairs of quality defects, such as touch up painting or deburring.
- Assist Manufacturing, Receiving and Shipping Departments when needed.
- Associates degree in Manufacturing Technology or related field with a background in quality assurance and production processes and practices, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to read blueprints, micrometers, calipers, gages, etc. and operate a Coordinate Measuring Machine.
Note: Selected candidate must pass pre-employment background, driving and drug screen.
IKA Works, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package. All interested applicants, please submit your credentials (cover letter and resume) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also visit our website for more information about IKA Works, Inc. at www.ika.com.