Corporate Industrial Engineer (project management)
- Bachelor or above degree, major in industrial engineering or engineering management related.
- At least two years’ work experience in IE area, like technical support to new product development, management of engineering change.
- Good command of MS Office, AutoCAD and ERP system. Have knowledge of BOM with experience in management of Bill of Material.
- Good command of English.
- Good skill in communication and coordination;
- Initiative, independent, orderly, patient, earnest and motivated is preferable.
- To be eager to learn new things.
- Job targets
- Responsible for management, handling and coordination of ECN (tracking and implementation);
- IE technical support to new product development in M3 & M4. Responsible for coordination of M5 pilot run of new product;
- Other temporary tasks assigned by Superior or Management