Corporate Industrial Engineer (process management)
- Bachelor or above degree, major in industrial engineering or engineering management related.
- 3~5 years’ work experience in IE area, like time & motion study, process improvement project and working instruction creation.
- Have rich experience with time and motion study in a small or mid-lot size production
- Good command of MS Office, AutoCAD and ERP system. Have knowledge of BOM with experience in management of Bill of Material.
- Good command of English.
- Good skill in communication and coordination;
- Initiative, independent, orderly, patient, earnest and motivated is preferable.
- To be eager to learn new things.
- Job targets
- Responsible for setup standard operation labor hour for production process by time & motion study;
- Responsible for production process improvement based on time & motion study result
- Responsible for creation and update of working instruction for products;
- Other temporary tasks assigned by Superior or Management