Sales Agent Indonesia
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/Process Engineering.
- At least 5 year(s) of sales experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Familiar with Windows and MS Office.
- The ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Good technical understanding
- Willing and able to work independent
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player, analytical/problem solving skills and customer focus.
- A valid driver's license is a must (frequent driving and travel is needed for this position)
- This position is only open for Indonesian and will need to working in Indonesia
- Penetrate and develop new accounts for IKA process equipment
- Specify and quote appropiate equipment or systems according to the customer's needs
- Perform sales calls and presentations and key account seminars to customers
- Maintain existing sales accounts while developing new key accounts
- Provide assistance on testing as well as start-up assistance as needed
- Coordinate tradeshows within region, participate in meetings, organizations and industry activities
- Report leads, active projects and sales activities direct to Sales Director in Malaysia.