Workstation consists of ULTRA-TURRAX® Tube Drive, 2 x ST-20, 2 x DT-20 incl. 1 removal hook for removal the rotor-stator unit, 2 x BMT-20 G / S, power supply.
Unique and universal dispersing, stirring, homogenizing and grinding system with sealable disposable sample tubes. Protection and security for: Infectious sample materials, toxic substances, high-odor substances under defined conditions (time, energy, volume).
The sample containers (tubes) are easily attached to the drive unit. Desired speed and duration are set, then the test is started. An acoustic signal indicates completion of experiment. The tests are any time reproducible and there is no cross-contamination between the samples.
- Disperse, stir, homogenize and grind using a single drive unit
- No possibility of cross-contamination
- Sealable disposable sample tubes
- No cleaning required
- High level of user safety
- Suitable for individual use and use in series
- Gamma-sterilized tubes
- Tubes with pierceable membrane covers
- Tubes with 2 - 15 ml and 15 - 50 ml
- Anti-locking function
- Increases safety due to low voltage (24 V)
- Chemical-resistant plastic
- Simple and safe disposal
- Worldwide service guaranteed by IKA
- Reproducible tests
Application areas: Human medicine, pathology, veterinary medicine, animal hygiene institutes, Foodstuffs testing laboratories, Toxicology, Medical research, Pharmaceutical research, Biological research, Tumour biology, Chemistry, Cosmetics
|Motor protection against overload|
|Rotating knob for adjusting the speed|
|2+1 year after registering at 2+1 www.ika.com/register|